Defi Blue Racer Gauge Give Away!

This is a discussion on Defi Blue Racer Gauge Give Away! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ...

Defi Blue Racer Gauge Give Away!

Last edited by Trainrex; 09-12-2006 at 08:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

t3h pwn3d!!!1!!1!!butsechs!!11!
    -Robert R.
    Touge Speed...

oh SNAP son!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

"Yummy"
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I don't get it. Why was the item I posted considered spam? I was just informing others whats out there. If I'm not allowed to post something that the community might like, just let me know and I can edit it. Its not like I was doing this with "spamming" in mind. I'm an active member on the boards, so I don't understand what I did wrong. Someone please explain. Thanks.

I Support ClubWRX
    Offering to take peoples info for spamming purposes in exchange for a raffle? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Offering to take peoples info for spamming purposes in exchange for a raffle? Hmm...

I'm not taking anyone's info for spamming purposes. But if that is how you feel, as a moderator, then I suppose you have the responsibility to protect the member's from any malicious intentions. BUT if you actually read the details and checked it out, EDO Performance IS a real company and they ARE giving out a free gauge. This information is posted on NASIOC if you care to do a search and see for yourself. The thread in NASIOC is open, I don't understan why this needs to be closed.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinezeTakeOut
    I'm not taking anyone's info for spamming purposes. But if that is how you feel, as a moderator, then I suppose you have the responsibility to protect the member's from any malicious intentions. BUT if you actually read the details and checked it out, EDO Performance IS a real company and they ARE giving out a free gauge. This information is posted on NASIOC if you care to do a search and see for yourself. The thread in NASIOC is open, I don't understan why this needs to be closed.
    Returned your PM.

IBTL!
    -Robert R.
    Touge Speed...

oh SNAP son!