IPOD, stock radio, 06 STI

This is a discussion on IPOD, stock radio, 06 STI within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This is NOT a question how to do it! I have done all the research and read the many posts... ...

IPOD, stock radio, 06 STI

This is NOT a question how to do it! I have done all the research and read the many posts... after using a Belkin FM tuner for a long time I grew tired of the sad performance and decided to put a "line in" from jazzy engineering.

I am VERY pleased with the results.

Took them almost 2 weeks to ship my Pro install kit. Not too happy about that but it was worth the wait.

Package arrived, had everything including step by step instructions that were easy to follow.

Overall install took about 1 hour. (I go slow when it comes to doing anything in the interior...want to do everything clean and correct the first time)

Install can be easily done with a phillips head#2 and a flathead. Nothing else really needed.

It sounds great, SO much better than my FM tuner.

Didnt bother taking pics of the install, thats been done a few times already.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Smile Agreed

I have a Creative Labs Zen Vision:M and I just installed the Jazzy Engineering addon tonight. VERY pleased as well... I have a home studio and I am somewhat of an audio phile.. and this setup sounds better than the stock head unit playing a CD directly.

Do not hesitate to buy this item if you have a portable media device! Instructions are very easy to follow, only took me about 30 minutes to install.

anyone have a link to the website? or pics? thanks!!