Greddy Boost and EGT gauges
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Greddy Boost and EGT gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Whats up guys..I recently had a white greddy 52mm boost and egt gauge w lotek pod installed on my 04 ...

Greddy Boost and EGT gauges w/ Pics

Whats up guys..I recently had a white greddy 52mm boost and egt gauge w lotek pod installed on my 04 wrx and wanted to give my review on them.
    At 1st i didnt think the white would look good on my black wrx but i think they actually turned out really well and look clean. I did not have many problems w/ the gauges the only problems w/ the gauges is when around dusk w/ the lights on, it is hard to read the gauges due to the glare and white face also w/ the boost gauge, the wrong "t" is supplied to attach to the bpv line because the supplied one is supposed to be put in the fpr which is on the opposite side of the motor. The pod i got color matched and it matches exactly. The only problem i had w/ the pod was that the lower screw that was supplied was not long enough to screw in but the top did so i will have to buy a longer screw to fully secure the pod. Overall is was a pretty basic install that was just time consuming but in the end im happy i did it knowing that i am able to monitor my car more precisely
    Last edited by WRXcelration; 08-24-2006 at 11:13 PM.
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Glad you're happy overall. You mind putting up some pics?
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

yea ill get a few pics today and a night shot as well and ill put them up asap because i leave for phoenix tom morning
    05 STI

here are the pics...as you can see in the pics there is a bit of glare due to the white faces and my pod is a little dirty but i just havent had the time to clean it yet because of packing etc...i will get night pics tonight before i go to sleep
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gauges1.JPG   gauges2.JPG   gauges3.JPG  
    05 STI

here are the night pics...sorry that theyre a little blurry but i dont have the time to take more because of getting ready for my flight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails night1.JPG   night2.JPG  
    05 STI

what do you guys think
    05 STI

Fairly easy install?

They look pretty good imo!

the install wasnt that bad...they only hard part is the electrical plus tapping the manifold for the egt can be a little nerve racking due to the cast so i had it all done professionally
    05 STI

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    the install wasnt that bad...they only hard part is the electrical plus tapping the manifold for the egt can be a little nerve racking due to the cast so i had it all done professionally
    Why didn't you get boost in psi?
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

the greddy gauges are from japan so the only come in C and Bar....greddy has just released F and psi gauges but the do not match the wrx and are pretty ugly imo
    05 STI

Sadly, now GReddy makes a 52mm in psi which I would of loved but I already have my GReddy 52mm in bar. I have both a GReddy 52mm boost and egt in black and they are mounted in an Autometer bezel, and it is one of the best looking setups. It looks almost factory due to where they are mounted and the green lighting matches the WRX perfectly.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

yea the new gaudes are in an orange amber which match the evo more than the sti so i dont like em
    05 STI

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.