Lack of WRX user control in the dark! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lack of WRX user control in the dark! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; After coming from a 2 door 2.5, I always accidentally lower the rear windows first. So used to just sliding ...

After coming from a 2 door 2.5, I always accidentally lower the rear windows first. So used to just sliding my hand up the armrest till I feel the window buttons. I'll break the habit one of these days... I hope.

What bugs me is the lock, it just seems they got the directions wrong. Push up to lock, down to unlock? Someone needs to lay off the crack pipe at Subaru.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i will agree with you on the lock, when i think they are locked they arent and visca versa
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Yup- this annoys me to no end- I've actually thought about popping the switches out and reversing them, but I haven't looked to see if this is a possibility yet.

Drives me nuts because it wasn't like that on my 2.5, so someone went out of their way to reverse it between 2001 and 2002!

Good idea about reversing the switch, but maybe just do the wires on the back. That way you won't have any issues with fitting the module in it's spot in the armrest, and the icon won't be upside down

In fact, I think this will be my next mod!

i do tend to put the windows up when i want them to go down, down when i want them to go up, thats pretty frusterating but i havent had it that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12