looking for a part.....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on looking for a part..... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking for the 3 gauge pod that mounts on the center of the dash(in replace f the clock). ...

looking for a part.....

I am looking for the 3 gauge pod that mounts on the center of the dash(in replace f the clock). but i can only find a carbon fiber one that goes on ebay for about $160. i do not need a carbon fiber because i am having some of the dash painted to match the car...does anyone know where i can get on for cheaper?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by foxhound
    I am looking for the 3 gauge pod that mounts on the center of the dash(in replace f the clock). but i can only find a carbon fiber one that goes on ebay for about $160. i do not need a carbon fiber because i am having some of the dash painted to match the car...does anyone know where i can get on for cheaper?
    I think they have them at the SPT website... I'm not sure if they sell just the housing or it's the whole kit.
    First Mod: Flux Capacitor
    Second Mod: 88 MPH Governor

I didnt see one on the SPT site, thanks anyway does anyone else have an idea of where to get the part?

yea that is cool to get the subaru offical one, but $575 might just be a bit to high....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.