looking for a part.....

This is a discussion on looking for a part..... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking for the 3 gauge pod that mounts on the center of the dash(in replace f the clock). ...

looking for a part.....

I am looking for the 3 gauge pod that mounts on the center of the dash(in replace f the clock). but i can only find a carbon fiber one that goes on ebay for about $160. i do not need a carbon fiber because i am having some of the dash painted to match the car...does anyone know where i can get on for cheaper?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by foxhound
    I am looking for the 3 gauge pod that mounts on the center of the dash(in replace f the clock). but i can only find a carbon fiber one that goes on ebay for about $160. i do not need a carbon fiber because i am having some of the dash painted to match the car...does anyone know where i can get on for cheaper?
    I think they have them at the SPT website... I'm not sure if they sell just the housing or it's the whole kit.
    First Mod: Flux Capacitor
    Second Mod: 88 MPH Governor

I didnt see one on the SPT site, thanks anyway does anyone else have an idea of where to get the part?

yea that is cool to get the subaru offical one, but $575 might just be a bit to high....