i re-did my interior... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on i re-did my interior... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; denatured alcohol works great also it dries quickly and will remove anything and everything that is on the trim, because ...

denatured alcohol works great also it dries quickly and will remove anything and everything that is on the trim, because you need to get off all of the armorall (did that pic work for you guys all i see is a xed box? just wondering if all the pics i post are not even showing up)
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very surprised here, it looks pretty damn good from the pics.

wow!

that's looks sooo good....what kind of paint did u use? any primer or clear coats?

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    nice
    Plus one.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Registered User Electric-Mayhem's Avatar
    Looks really good. I've thought about doing that to mine too, but in a dark blue instead. Just something to make it look new an different. Good thing here is that you could always choose another color if you didn't like it.

My big question is, do you think that fabric paint would work on the roof liner? I've always hated the gray, and would love to make it black. Seems like this stuff might do the job. Anyways, it looks great.

JH

Quote Originally Posted by Electric-Mayhem
    Looks really good. I've thought about doing that to mine too, but in a dark blue instead. Just something to make it look new an different. Good thing here is that you could always choose another color if you didn't like it.

My big question is, do you think that fabric paint would work on the roof liner? I've always hated the gray, and would love to make it black. Seems like this stuff might do the job. Anyways, it looks great.

JH
    i thought about that, but i didnt feel like taking it off. Im sure it would work i dont see not it is a fabric. And no i didnt use any primer, i just cleand and paintd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12