I have to STEAL this Idea
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I have to STEAL this Idea within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just surfed onto someone's great Idea! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1873727124 I'm pretty sure some of you already saw this but I had to ...

Arrow I have to STEAL this Idea

Just surfed onto someone's great Idea!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1873727124

I'm pretty sure some of you already saw this but I had to share this great idea.

-alex

PS. I don't mean to hate but whoever did this gotta be recognized for his hard work

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This has been going on at I-club, or whatever it is called now, looks sweet. I have been thinking about doin this myself but I dont want to loose my CD changer....
    My woman hates the money pit
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

That looks so cool, looks like its installed professionally too.

One quick question though: The thing that looks like a clock, next to the drink holder (in the picture), is that standard or a Subaru factory option?

As in my car, its just a chrome/silver plate.
    Its all about "Love and Respect"

Originally posted by Aust-WRX
    One quick question though: The thing that looks like a clock, next to the drink holder (in the picture), is that standard or a Subaru factory option?
    That's probably a turbo timer. I think it's the Apexi. It's a popular spot to install the timers.

I personally like the idea of an lcd screen, except if i was to do it, it would be a slide out from the current cupholder spot. I've seen this done already and it seems more cooler with less obtrusion into the cab.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

Originally posted by QuickSilver
    I personally like the idea of an lcd screen, except if i was to do it, it would be a slide out from the current cupholder spot. I've seen this done already and it seems more cooler with less obtrusion into the cab.
    I'd like to see that. Got a link?

Sorry, it was like a month ago. I can't remember if it was here or the I-club variant.

If I have time today, I'll search for it.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

I had planned on doing something like that, but all my money has been going into performance mods.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Aside from playing movies, is there anything else that could use this? If it was a touch sensitive screen, I could see the use, but...

Originally posted by cobra117
    Aside from playing movies, is there anything else that could use this? If it was a touch sensitive screen, I could see the use, but...
    You...I mean your passengers can play PS2 or X Box.
    Fahd

Here it is. How much would this complete system cost?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx ice.jpg  
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

Its around a grand or just over for that setup: $320 for the screen, $600 or so for the pioneer DVD player, $60 for the pod, and $100 for the turbo timer if you want to include that. This is the exact setup I want but there is so much other stuff I could spend a grand on as well.
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

^ $600 for a dvd player????? In his thread he states that he bought a portable dvd player from Target for $99. I am in the process of doing this and I will have spent around $500 for the entire thing.

I don't know where you're getting your prices, but I have a friend who's a vender and I can get that whole setup for $250 max...$100 for the screen and $120-$150 for the DVD player.
    Fahd

He had the cheap target DVD player for a while but then he got that Pioneer DVD player unit you see there and I have seen it for and I actually just found it for $484 lowest price but other places are selling it for around $600+. If you can get it for $150-$120 then please help me out man I would love to get it for that price. Oh yea and he charges 320-350 to get the screen and set it up for ya. Thats were all the prices I quoted come from.
    Last edited by Sunkist; 12-10-2002 at 10:29 AM.
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

Originally posted by Sunkist
    He had the cheap target DVD player for a while but then he got that Pioneer DVD player unit you see there and I have seen it for and I actually just found it for $484 lowest price but other places are selling it for around $600+. If you can get it for $150-$120 then please help me out man I would love to get it for that price. Oh yea and he charges 320-350 to get the screen and set it up for ya. Thats were all the prices I quoted come from.
    Can somebody confirm and finalize these details for me? I would like to purchase this setup for Christmas. Who would know how to install everything in the DC metro area?

Thanks!
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast