How to not get jacked! - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on How to not get jacked! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; It makes sense there will be tools out there to defeat a club-like device, especially for legit reasons. Hypothetically, you ...

It makes sense there will be tools out there to defeat a club-like device, especially for legit reasons. Hypothetically, you secure your car with the club and then something happens where you lose the keys.

The issue then becomes how easy is it to acquire these anti-club tools. A professional thief will have the means, motive, and know-how to do it. I'd be naive to think otherwise.

I'm not using the pedal lock to stop a pro, that's what insurance is for. I'm using it for the idiot looking for a quick/easy jack.
    I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hm..late nite browsing.. guess i'm the only one that uses the alpha lock? http://www.alphalock.com/

This is the car alarm I'd like to have...

check out the video link at the top right...

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812...e.thrower.car/

Yeah, that might have come in handy when my sony head unit and cd changer got stolen a few years back

Originally posted by cannibal869
    This is the car alarm I'd like to have...

check out the video link at the top right...

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812...e.thrower.car/

Yeah, that might have come in handy when my sony head unit and cd changer got stolen a few years back
    OMG that is insane! It does seem useful though if someone were to comeup to my window with a gun.
    BoarderEight

Originally posted by jedimaster
    That sucks man- let's get a group together and go find them!
    And when we find them I will kill them !
    My girlfriend just got her headunit ripped out Damn i was mad...

She had a alarm also, but it did'nt seem like it bothered them...
    Last edited by Roffa; 08-07-2003 at 03:08 AM.
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.