Diamond Audio 600s

This is a discussion on Diamond Audio 600s within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just bought a set of these a yesterday and I must say I'm impressed with the construction and crossover. They ...

Diamond Audio 600s

Just bought a set of these a yesterday and I must say I'm impressed with the construction and crossover. They should be arriving in a week or so.

Anyone know what a good price on them would be? I paid around 500.00

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slide
    Just bought a set of these a yesterday and I must say I'm impressed with the construction and crossover. They should be arriving in a week or so.

Anyone know what a good price on them would be? I paid around 500.00
    Thats a good price, those are good quality speakers.

(next time p.m. us to see if we can save you a couple bucks on diamond stuff, internet is hard to compete with but we try best we can )
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

Yeah I just remembered today that you folks sell diamond as well. I got them from a dealer however, not the internet hehe..Half those places offer bs warranties.

Might be in the market for a nice 2 channel amp. Don't think I'm going to worry about those poorly located rear door speakers. Going to just hit up the fronts with some nice clean power and call it a day.

Feel free to PM me with a model and price that I might be interested in heh.

Still lookin at that wagon enclosure too, just can't decide on a 10 or 12