Stock Looking Gauges

This is a discussion on Stock Looking Gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering online today and I came across this site ( http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/omori-gauges-omori-wrx-c-59_60_249_250.html?osCsid=eadd00a174e4204f0a280974 39e03b84 ) and they claim that they're ...

Stock Looking Gauges

I was wondering online today and I came across this site (http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/omori-gauges-omori-wrx-c-59_60_249_250.html?osCsid=eadd00a174e4204f0a280974 39e03b84) and they claim that they're selling stock looking Omori brand gauges.

Now I have never heard of these gauges before and I was wondering what you guys might know about them.... Thanks in advance for any comments.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

they look pretty damn good, get the color changers if you have the red needles. if not they sell the yellows too
    oops

Omori gauges

I recently bought a pair of Omori gauges (oil temp and boost gauge) for my '04 WRX. The gauges I got are green numbers with red needles, and you can get the yellow needles to match your '02 cluster. I think they are the best value from all the gauges I looked into.

I got a good deal on mine from j-spectuning.com. Talk to Thaison.
    '04 PSM WRX Wagon
    EvoIII Big 16G'd, EWG'd and tuned by AWDtuning.com

Quote Originally Posted by wrXmon
    I recently bought a pair of Omori gauges (oil temp and boost gauge) for my '04 WRX. The gauges I got are green numbers with red needles, and you can get the yellow needles to match your '02 cluster. I think they are the best value from all the gauges I looked into.

I got a good deal on mine from j-spectuning.com. Talk to Thaison.
    Does Thaison have a membership here or is he the guy i want to talk to at J-spectuning.com???

He is the guy you talk to at J-Spec Tuning.
    '04 PSM WRX Wagon
    EvoIII Big 16G'd, EWG'd and tuned by AWDtuning.com

Daddy's has the new Clarity V2 series that will near perfectly match the stock guage cluster. the RX for the WRX and the Ti for the STi cluster.

http://www.daddysscp.com/dcart4/home.php