audio integrations
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on audio integrations within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have pics of my audio integrations setup, some a-hole stole my camera through my cracked window, (I'm a dumba** ...

audio integrations

I have pics of my audio integrations setup, some a-hole stole my camera through my cracked window, (I'm a dumba** I know) These pics were from audio integrations shop when i was down there. Kinda nice being only a half hour away anyways, great product and great service. I got one of their sub boxes and a prototype amp rack, which I believe they're working on releasing. They had to do a little bit of custom plexiglass work because I have some huge phg amps from my last ride. A big thanks out to those guys!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WOW!! That looks great! Props
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

wow! thats a hot set up...can u get a 12" box made for the right side of the trunk as well?

Quote Originally Posted by kingypoo
    wow! thats a hot set up...can u get a 12" box made for the right side of the trunk as well?
    Thanks, I don't think they offer one for each side, but i did see a voting poll on the website that had the pass side as an option. they're vendors on this site so you could check with them tho

wow that sounds really good!!! how does it sound inside the car?

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Is that the 10" perfect fit or the 12"? Looks great btw!
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by armysti
    wow that sounds really good!!! how does it sound inside the car?
    awesome. My miroor rattles pretty bad and I don't want to lose the compass, I've heard you can get the lower model mirror without rattle built in - any idea people?? For the midline diamond sub, it's damn good, very impressed i be

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    Is that the 10" perfect fit or the 12"? Looks great btw!
    12" model.

Quote Originally Posted by ridered
    12" model.
    I've been looking into their 10" model. Hopefully to save a few pounds and because I don't need crazy loud bass. I was looking on the audio integrations website and they have the 10" listed for like $150 more than the 12". WTF?

Love their perfect fit box

I bought one of Audio Integrations' perfect fit sub-boxes for my 2005 STi.

It is for a 12 inch sub. They come with an 11 inch diameter cut-out. My sub needed 11 and 1/8 inch. They cut it out the extra 1/8 inch for me.

It looks great, and was simple to install. You lose access to the jack, but that isn't an issue, as I just put the jack in with my spare tire.

I am very happy with the quality of these pieces. I just wish they would branch out from Subarus and offer sub-boxes for my other car.

Boulder, Colorado

2005 STI

Quote Originally Posted by ssssnake
    I bought one of Audio Integrations' perfect fit sub-boxes for my 2005 STi.

It is for a 12 inch sub. They come with an 11 inch diameter cut-out. My sub needed 11 and 1/8 inch. They cut it out the extra 1/8 inch for me.

It looks great, and was simple to install. You lose access to the jack, but that isn't an issue, as I just put the jack in with my spare tire.

I am very happy with the quality of these pieces. I just wish they would branch out from Subarus and offer sub-boxes for my other car.

Looks good.
    Wash your car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.