Pictures of autometer/prosport setup
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pictures of autometer/prosport setup within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; A few pictures for you on how close the prosports match up to the stock STi gauges. I still need ...

Pictures of autometer/prosport setup

A few pictures for you on how close the prosports match up to the stock STi gauges. I still need to figure out how to hook up the AFR sensor wire (to fill the void until I need a wideband), but the boost is up and good to go.

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1532.jpg   100_1533.jpg   100_1534.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

look at all that red and amber deliciousness...

boost gauge compliments the stock equipment nicely, if i might add.
    rumble young man, rumble...

Quote Originally Posted by Maccgyver
    ...Sounds like we got a vh-1 storyteller here...

Why thank you. I think I lucked out on finding these gauges

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    They do look good.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

HJC
    That's a sharp looking setup!

That's an authentic Autometer cluster pod right? How's the fit and finish compared to the stock bezel?

I got a cheap $20 replica from eBay and there are unsightly gaps all around. It just didn't fit too good. If the genuine one fits close to stock tolerances, I may just get the real one soon.

Fits just like stock, and everything looks stock. No gaps.

The stock bezel has some clips that hold it down on the bottom, not really necessary, but if you pull on it, the stock bezel is secure. The autometer one I have is nice, but doesn't come with those stock tabs on the bottom. It came with a couple metal brackets that didn't make sense on how to attach them to the car, so I left them off and haven't noticed any vibration of any kind.

The gauges themselves look stock especially with the chrome rings.

HJC
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex
    Fits just like stock, and everything looks stock. No gaps.

The stock bezel has some clips that hold it down on the bottom, not really necessary, but if you pull on it, the stock bezel is secure. The autometer one I have is nice, but doesn't come with those stock tabs on the bottom. It came with a couple metal brackets that didn't make sense on how to attach them to the car, so I left them off and haven't noticed any vibration of any kind.

The gauges themselves look stock especially with the chrome rings.
    Thanks, I guess I'll be ordering one soon.

Your gauges look good, sir.
    '04 PSM WRX Wagon
    EvoIII Big 16G'd, EWG'd and tuned by AWDtuning.com

Yummy!!!

Would it be a big problem if I asked for some side shots? I'd like to see how they are monted to the column and if there's anyway of asjusting the angle. Is this IT? << clickable
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

But, it's blocking the high area of your speedometer! How will you know how fast you're going above 150?!?

This is me wishing I had the STi cluster.
    2003 White Sportswagon
    Mods: Cobb stg 2 (STX map), Whiteline strut braces, SRBs and swaybars, Kartboy rear endlinks, 04+ rear swaybar mounts, Hawk HPS brake pads meeting Powerslot front rotors, Bridgestone Potenza RE-01Rs, some stereo
    Pending: some more stereo. Front endlinks?

i plan on getting an STi cluster into my wrx. i have never seen one in person. does the cluster light up amber or red? in one of the pictures it looks deep red, in the other it looks orange/amberish. any info would be great. as for the gauges, i am planning on selling my green/white prosports for amber/white prosports after the cluster swap.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.