2005 STI seats for my 2002 and the were only $200!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2005 STI seats for my 2002 and the were only 0! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I paid a grand total of 0 for them and ijust got finished installing them.......they are awsome!!!! They look and ...

2005 STI seats for my 2002 and the were only $200!

I paid a grand total of $200 for them and ijust got finished installing them.......they are awsome!!!! They look and feel great. One of the best uprades yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pics please!!!!!

Now to the big question, where and how did you get them for $200?!?!?

Congratulations I see you won the Auction. Can't wait to see pics of them installed.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Pics....I hope

http://akamai.edeal.com/images/catal...img2806515.jpg I one the auction on......................................Please people, try to refrain from spilling the beens to everone you know, I know people can read this and find out so maybe if you want to know the exact website my aol email addy is tatoo333@aol.com. Anyways, the website auctions off items that were stolen but the durty thief was cuaght so the items if not claimed or the insurance company's file loss and dont want them they auction them on this site, since nobody was bidding at all I won them for $200! if you dont live in the area were the warehouse is located they can ship it to you but I work close to the warehouse were the seats were so i didnt pay any shipping. They also had the 2005 rear bumper and the sway bars but nobody wanted them so maybe they will relist them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoo333
    http://akamai.edeal.com/images/catal...img2806515.jpg I one the auction on......................................Please people, try to refrain from spilling the beens to everone you know, I know people can read this and find out so maybe if you want to know the exact website my aol email addy is ***************

Well since the URL is on the pic, we kinda know the exact website. Nice site tho.
    Last edited by mbs627; 07-01-2006 at 06:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.