Maddad "Clarity" v2 Rx series gauges

This is a discussion on Maddad "Clarity" v2 Rx series gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Snapped a couple pictures post-install. I'm sorry about the clarity, I have a pretty poor camera. EGT (left) and Boost, ...

Maddad "Clarity" v2 Rx series gauges

Snapped a couple pictures post-install. I'm sorry about the clarity, I have a pretty poor camera.

EGT (left) and Boost, both electronic, full stepper motor sweep/diagnostic on start, warning lamps, etc. Rich and Maddad just have an amazing product here, I'm beyond pleased.

The bezel is simply the Autometer 52mm gauge bezel, available pretty much anywhere.

- Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gauges 6-23-06 001.jpg   Gauges 6-23-06 002.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mugger
    Snapped a couple pictures post-install. I'm sorry about the clarity, I have a pretty poor camera.

EGT (left) and Boost, both electronic, full stepper motor sweep/diagnostic on start, warning lamps, etc. Rich and Maddad just have an amazing product here, I'm beyond pleased.

The bezel is simply the Autometer 52mm gauge bezel, available pretty much anywhere.

- Brian

very nice gauge. where did you get them..and how much did you pay?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Got 'em from Rich at Maddad, or as most people know them www.daddysscp.com. For whatever unfortunate reason they're not active over here any longer, which is really a shame.

The price I paid was less than listed on their site, due to both the group buy I got in on (over at NASIOC) and the pre-production period price. Both of which have expired. PM me if you want to know the exact prices I paid for all items, keeping in mind that both of the price discount periods have expired, and your mileage may vary.

Dug up a few more pics that really illustrate the amazing quality of these gauges. For WRX and STI owners (with the Ti version available soon) I really don't think anything out there can touch the gauges from a price vs. performance standpoint.

- Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails v2 clearer.jpg   v2 clearer oil.jpg  

Damn I need those! Definately going to order within the next two weeks. Do you know if the adapter for the oil pressure gauge is 1/8 npt, or 1/8 bspt. I want to find out so I can order the oil plug so I can easily hook up the gauges.
    Last edited by 06-wrx; 06-24-2006 at 06:25 AM.

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Cool!
    Those are the gauges I eventually plan on getting.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by 06-wrx
    Damn I need those! Definately going to order within the next two weeks. Do you know if the adapter for the oil pressure gauge is 1/8 npt, or 1/8 bspt. I want to find out so I can order the oil plug so I can easily hook up the gauges.
    Beats me. As is evident in my pictures, I don't have the Oil Pressure gauge. The last 2 pictures I posted were some "examples" I simply dug up. This is straight from the Maddad site, though:

Sandwich Adapter is a sensor install adapter that slips in place where your oil filter is installed and your oil filter then piggy backs on to this adapter(hence sandwich). The sandwich adapter has 3 sensor input ports for installing Oil Pressure and/or Oil Temperature and can be a usefull install accessory but is not an absolute requirement. Sandwich adapters from Daddy's SCP come with a spare gasket. Additional gaksets also available.

- Brian