Darn Dash Trim Scratches!...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Darn Dash Trim Scratches!... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ...Say that 10 times fast! Ha! But seriously, is it just me or does the silver trim center bezel pieces ...

Darn Dash Trim Scratches!...

...Say that 10 times fast! Ha!

But seriously, is it just me or does the silver trim center bezel pieces scratch so damn easily. I thought I was pretty careful when installing my radio last week but when the sun hit my center bezel driving down the highway today I saw to large scratches. One might be able to buffed out the other is down to the black plastic underneath. It only bothers me cause my car is 1 month old. Anyone else have this problem?

Looks like it is off to http://www.subaru-parts-dealer.com/ to order a new ashtray trim cover.
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX LTD M/T 2.5L Turbo
    Crystal Gray Metallic (exterior)/Anthracite Black (interior)
    SPT Intake w/Heatshield
    SPT Exhaust
    STI Short Throw Shifter
    Alpine CDA-9857 Stereo w/XM SAT Radio & iPod Connections
    JL Audio w3 Sealed Subwoofer Box w/JL Audio 250/1 Monoblock Amp
    Garmin c330 StreetPilot GPS

Tickets ...Northern VA cops suck!
    JUN '06 - Speeding Warning, 76 in a 55 (VA) cruise control was set at 70
    AUG '06 - Window Tint (VA) 4:30am on the interstate

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, my '04 has some scratches in the trim, and the "vol" and "pwr" on the radio have worn off. Ohh well...
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

why dont we try and find a paint that matches up and we can respray them insterad of springing for a new one. if it doesnt work then we can buy new ones
    TheJ original quote
    I didn't just fall off the truck from riceville. I mean how do you know the earth is round? You have a book that "SAYS" so... That doesn't mean too much.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.