What do you guys think of this Pioneer..

View Poll Results: well...

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cool

6 54.55%
  • Alright

4 36.36%
  • Sucks

1 9.09%

This is a discussion on What do you guys think of this Pioneer.. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD I want to put it in my 05 WRX, I'm not sure if I can or not, I ...

What do you guys think of this Pioneer..

Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD

I want to put it in my 05 WRX, I'm not sure if I can or not, I figured I would just ask here because I'm not in a hurry or anything to get it.

Here is the crap that's supposed to be good about it...

• 6 Disc DVD/CD Player
    • MP3/WMA Playback
    • Available Bluetooth Wireless Technology*
    • Touch Panel Operation
    • "Factory-Fit" Style
      The AVH-P6800DVD is designed for a perfect fit in many vehicles that feature a "double-DIN" size. The system seems to melt into the dashboard, providing a fit and finish similar to the factory systems.
    • Satellite Radio Ready.
    • Enhanced Graphical XM Audio Interface
    • iPod Adapter Ready with Enhanced Touch-Panel Interface
    • Vehicle Dynamics Processor Ready
      The optional AVG-VDP1 is Pioneer's Solution for Performance-Minded automobile enthusiasts, and takes car performance analytics to the next level. The unit detects a wide range of real-time vehicle performance data including acceleration, lateral G-forces, estimated horsepower, and torque, in addition to speed and RPM. Additionally, the GPS locator provides current vector information, as well as current location by longitude, latitude, altitude, and distance to destination. The unit displays the results on a connected Pioneer Audio/Video monitor with smart, full-color graphics that add style to the dashboard.
    • Rear View Camera Capability

I figure thats some cool stuff, I just wished it had Nav capabilities.

What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not big on pioneers to start.. alpine are better but thats IMO.. but i think its sweet, other than the colors..

unless thats the color scheme of your car