my $149 shift knob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my 9 shift knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; lol, i was just doing a lil more research on my car when i found a site that sells oem ...

my $149 shift knob

lol, i was just doing a lil more research on my car when i found a site that sells oem subaru parts...

well i found my shift knob
    http://fastwrx.com/sutishkn.html

that's right... $149 +shipping O_o

here's a quick snapshot of mine

i bought this car last week, it was a one owner. this guy had all of the parts installed at the factory... i cant believe he paid that much for a shift knob
    he was anal with this car... it's an 02 with 30k miles and clean as f00k

i dont even wanna know what he paid for the sti short shift kit... but i bet if i looked through all of his reciepts i could find out

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that price=poop.

$125 from these people, and I'm not even really trying to look
    http://www.subaruproparts.com/produc...roducts_id=404
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

$100+ for a shift knob that is just retarded imo.... and this thing isnt even weighted

I thought you were bragging about paying $150.00 which is actually a bad price because I have seen those shift knobs much cheaper.

It looks nice and I really like that one...a guy working at the dealership asked me if I wanted to buy his that he had on his WRX and he only wanted 20 bucks for it...smelled a little vag!ina-ey to me
    1999 BMW 328i - R.I.P.
    2004 JBP WRX - R.I.P.
    2007 SWP STi
    And Loving Every Minute Of It.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.