Gauges

This is a discussion on Gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a stock '06 WRX wagon that I just picked up about a month ago. It didn't come with ...

Gauges

I have a stock '06 WRX wagon that I just picked up about a month ago. It didn't come with the boost gauge and I kind of want one just ot see when the turbo is engaging and stuff. I really don't want anything saying "Hey look I got a turbo!!" just something that informs me. I was looking at the gauge cluster replacements and was thinking that could be the way to go. I would fill up the other hole with like an oil temp gauge.

I searched on here but couldn't really find anything about these and was just wondering how hard it is to install this set-up. Is it just a simple plug-in to the ecu somewhere? Any recommendations as to the gauges and the gauge cluster replacement, I really want something that looks as close to stock (the speedomoter and stuff with the green backlighting) as possible. Thanks.

EDIT: Here's what I was looking for:
    http://www.fastwrx.com/dugadabe.html
    Last edited by jalm111; 05-28-2006 at 11:27 AM.
    '06 Blue WRX Wagon, completely stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sooo you wanna put some kind of thing to read your turbo but you dont want a seperate gauge? You want to incorporate it into your cluster....somehow?? I'm slightly confused.
    1999 BMW 328i - R.I.P.
    2004 JBP WRX - R.I.P.
    2007 SWP STi
    And Loving Every Minute Of It.

Wait nevermind I just re-read your post and I understand what you want better now, sorry I just woke up a few minutes ago.
    1999 BMW 328i - R.I.P.
    2004 JBP WRX - R.I.P.
    2007 SWP STi
    And Loving Every Minute Of It.