Detectors/jammer rules
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Detectors/jammer rules within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well I have had a Passport S2 for 6 months or so and am looking at new detectors... (Valentine 1)... ...

Detectors/jammer rules

Well I have had a Passport S2 for 6 months or so and am looking at new detectors... (Valentine 1)... but i also frequently drive on highways that are lasered up by CHP and are lookin at jammers too. What setup is cost effective and works well? (all my pennies are being put toward that sti ) I can never get solid info on laws in CA about jammers either? Any suggestions and know all?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do the speedlimits and dont waste your money on a radar detector. the 300 bucks you waste could go towards any number of cool upgrades.

there's about a billion threads on this site about radar detectors, you should do a search.
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

rules

Yes i know but i was still curious if anyone knows about the laws regarding laser jammers in California....

Quote Originally Posted by allwheels
    Yes i know but i was still curious if anyone knows about the laws regarding laser jammers in California....
    http://www.radarbusters.com/support/...ector-laws.asp
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

re: laws

Thanks that solved the problem... im stickin to the detector and keepin my cool, the jammers are to much of a risk...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.