Gauge Mounting Question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Gauge Mounting Question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Will the Autometer 2 gauge bezel mount fit on the '06 WRX? It lists it as 02+ but I just ...

Gauge Mounting Question

Will the Autometer 2 gauge bezel mount fit on the '06 WRX? It lists it as 02+ but I just wanna see if anyone has tried.
    This one:

Also, can anyone tell me how a EGT gauge probe is mounted? If I get a EGT gauge installed and I decided to get a catback exhaust in the future, will the probe have to be remounted? Sorry, im new to the whole gauge thing
    Last edited by ChrisM623; 05-13-2006 at 02:16 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

taking a stab at it it looks like they didnt change the colum on the 06 so I would say yes. As far as the EGT probe that goes up in front like in the Up pipe or in the header. You want to know what temp your exhaust is right out of the motor, and before all the cats. So as far as a catback it wouldnt effect it, but find out where you can poke in the exhaust if there is a plug somewhere already.

Quote Originally Posted by afbluesv1k
    taking a stab at it it looks like they didnt change the colum on the 06 so I would say yes. As far as the EGT probe that goes up in front like in the Up pipe or in the header. You want to know what temp your exhaust is right out of the motor, and before all the cats. So as far as a catback it wouldnt effect it, but find out where you can poke in the exhaust if there is a plug somewhere already.

+1
    1999 BMW 328i - R.I.P.
    2004 JBP WRX - R.I.P.
    2007 SWP STi
    And Loving Every Minute Of It.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.