subaru model with smallest diameter steering wheel

This is a discussion on subaru model with smallest diameter steering wheel within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Title says it all, Im looking for a wheel to replace my 2004 sedans steering wheel without sacrificing my airbag. ...

subaru model with smallest diameter steering wheel

Title says it all, Im looking for a wheel to replace my 2004 sedans steering wheel without sacrificing my airbag. goal is smallest diameter, and i prefer the simple design rather than the style of the current STI wheel so it will pry be an older model.

anyone got a table of diameters for the various models?

luke
    I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

62 views and no one has an idea, you guys suck :-) i guess the australia boards would be better.

Luke
    I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

I Support ClubWRX
    Probably the non-US boards would be better, true, since in the US Subaru only sells 3 basic model lines plus variants. You might be able to find a 'bagged wheel from a car smaller than the Impreza in another country...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

steering wheel

the smallest one is the my06 or appears to be as the older model have a different design however they all are MOMO and have to meet standards so they may be the same, try calling subaru they would know more