Post Pictures of Your Double DIN Screens - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Post Pictures of Your Double DIN Screens within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; it looks like a Satellite radio or mabe MP3 player...

it looks like a Satellite radio or mabe MP3 player
    proud owner of a 2004 Subaru WRX STI, silver on silver (pics should be taken when i get home on dec 8)

Toyota Celica GT-S (my baby who got run over by a drunk driver)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I removed the ashtray and made a curved piece of carbon fiber and mounted the XM radio to it so that is isn't hanging off the side of the dash.

Quote Originally Posted by Tek-Fox
    Not sure but Im in the process of laying some fiber to mold a cover for my alpine unit. I hate driving to Denver and leaving it parked on the street with that thing in plain sight.
    Yo tek fox,
    Downloading your latest mix right now. I am from longmont, haven't had a chance to hit up kozmos yet. How is that club? heard friday nights are the night to go. I think my friends girlfriends(Rachels') brother is the host for that night. Cant remember his name though. Anyways, Where can I find a double din dvd player around here...Best buy sucks ass. I am about to try quality auto sound. Where did you get yours?

'06 STI w/Pioneer AVIC-Z1

Top of the line Pioneer Navi. w/Bluetooth, Ipod capability, Nav Traffic, XM sat or Sirius, DVD player, 5.1
    After you have set up your bluetooth capable phone you just get into the car with your phone on and the Navi detects that it is there and makes the connection automatically. Awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0024a.JPG   PICT0028a.JPG   PICT0029a.JPG   PICT0030a.JPG  

what is the difference between the AVIC-Z1 and the AVH-P6800DVD? I see the AVIC-Z1 have a 30gb harddrive but the AVH-P6800DVD has a 6 disc cd changer...mains differences that would make or break ir for me....and plus the AVH-P6800DVD is cheaper??

The main difference is the navigation in the AVIC.
    Get someone to give you a test drive with the AVIC-Z1. That hard drive based Nav is right up there with the top of the line Alpine.
    Oh yea it also gets updated Nav-Traffic in major metro areas.
    I took it to Vegas and it worked better than a local tour guide.
    BTW it also does surround sound and DVD movies.

Avic Z1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LACONIA06 71.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	64271
    Mods: VF34,TMIC, Up pipe, Dp, full catless, Ecutek, Stoptec brakes, DMS 40 coil overs, ALK, CUSCO subframe, Sparco seats, Exedy twin plate and more that I can't remember.

Wow, how much do these all in one media centers go for??????? How can I get one, which do you guys recommend, and how would I install it???

Quote Originally Posted by bl0wnb0xerbabiE
    Wow, how much do these all in one media centers go for??????? How can I get one, which do you guys recommend, and how would I install it???
    check out www.mp3car.com

get a computer, hook it up and they even make a 7" touch screen that just drops right into our wrx's..
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

hey whats the deal with this double din screen?
    http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...roducts_id=143
    its only a screen correct? and if so do i just buy a dvd player and just pout it under my seat or something?

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by cgilbane
    anyone?
    ya man. but u gotta remember that the touchscreen only has a vga input. so buy a dvd player w/ a vga output..
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

FightOnSC that is what I want!

Now I have installed a "back up" cam license plate frame.
    It dispalys the entire screen when in reverse AND it can be set to "split screen" half map/half back up view while driving...or not.
    Very COOL!!!
    I will include pics soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FightOnSC
    Now I have installed a "back up" cam license plate frame.
    It dispalys the entire screen when in reverse AND it can be set to "split screen" half map/half back up view while driving...or not.
    Very COOL!!!
    I will include pics soon.
    "whoa"
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.