Lookin for a shift knob..

This is a discussion on Lookin for a shift knob.. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im looking for a shift knob that is shorter in height. I currently have a cobb adjustable short shifter and ...

Lookin for a shift knob..

Im looking for a shift knob that is shorter in height. I currently have a cobb adjustable short shifter and set it really low but i want it shorter. I tried the momo shift knob but it was about the same height as the oem knob and actually bigger in width. Any shift knobs out there that will reduce the height in my shifter?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a silver project mu shift knob.

its small.. but decent size..

-Machined aluminum shift knob featuring Torque Tension mechanism. Ergonomically designed for comfort and promotes smooth shifting by twisting with enough tension in the opposite direction.

Fan of Helix

short shifter anyone?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by blkrex03
    I have a silver project mu shift knob.

its small.. but decent size..

-Machined aluminum shift knob featuring Torque Tension mechanism. Ergonomically designed for comfort and promotes smooth shifting by twisting with enough tension in the opposite direction.

Ive heard about those but its out of my league.. Way too expensive...$100+ for a knob...i rather spend it on S/S brake lines or something else useful

those project mu shift knobs.. there is no way anyone would buy one for 100.. **** thank goodness i didn't.. no +HP.. lol

if your intrested i can get one for you for $40..brand new!
    Fan of Helix

I believe the Kartboy Knuckleball shifter fits the description of the shiftknob you would like. It is shorter than the stock (by how much, I have no idea) and it holds the shift boot up! And for the ultimate in customization, it comes with your choice of sticker!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WRX88
    I believe the Kartboy Knuckleball shifter fits the description of the shiftknob you would like. It is shorter than the stock (by how much, I have no idea) and it holds the shift boot up! And for the ultimate in customization, it comes with your choice of sticker!!!
    I was thinking about the kartboy's shift knob.....maybe