compartment for under aftermarket deck
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on compartment for under aftermarket deck within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; does anyone know where i could obtain one of the following....the stock stereo, or one of those little compartment things ...

compartment for under aftermarket deck

does anyone know where i could obtain one of the following....the stock stereo, or one of those little compartment things to put under a aftermarket deck? ive seen em on some subies with new stereos...while installing my leds i fd up and now i have no lights in my stereo cause the circuit board shorted out somewhere, so im going to need to buy a new deck either now or in a few weeks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey i'll sell you my deck if you'll make me a good offer
    2002 bugeyes
    It just looks stock . . .

im goign to try somthing else tomorrow to get the Fing lights working agian, i have to try to wire stuff in from an external power source.(outside the circuit board) and see if i can fit all the wireing there, im pretty good with this so well see. But if that fails ill let u know..how much are u willing to let the deck go for?

If I'm not mistaken the compartment is usually from a Subaru Legacy. You might want to check your local Subaru parts department...
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

i got it to work!!! finally...although it was a biotch it was well worth it, looks awesome!

if you want the deck just make me an offer and will talk. no rush got it laying around anyway.

fatalbertswrx@hotmail.com
    2002 bugeyes
    It just looks stock . . .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.