blitz bl series gauges

This is a discussion on blitz bl series gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was wondering if anybody is running these gauges?i was thinking about getting them but i havent heard anyone talk ...

blitz bl series gauges

i was wondering if anybody is running these gauges?i was thinking about getting them but i havent heard anyone talk good or bad about them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This thread is old, but I'm bringing it back to life. I just saw pics of these on World One's site...

They look so sweet. And they kinda match my gauges (blue light with green needles from the blue light) only reversed. Anybody use these? I'd love to see pics and hear how they are. Anyone know other sites that sell them?

Edit: Thats supposed to be an image. But the link still works. Plus I just realized they don't make an EGT gauge. Damn!

yeah that was the problem i ran into when looking at these gauges. they are mechanical so they dont offer an egt gauge.
    i went with the Apex EL 2 gauges (black face). i love them. the color is great, the quality is great..might be something to look into if you are looking for electrical gauges.