Please help! Greddy Turbo Timer Problems

This is a discussion on Please help! Greddy Turbo Timer Problems within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So i have a greddy turbo timer that I just bought today used. I hooked the acc, 12v and ignition ...

Please help! Greddy Turbo Timer Problems

So i have a greddy turbo timer that I just bought today used. I hooked the acc, 12v and ignition wires up. I just spliced into the factory wires, soldered and taped off. I hooked up the parking brake wire as well. Now, It has two modes, accessory mode and ignition mode. ignition is the factory one, so it should work with that. It powers up and everything but when I go to turn the car off, it just shuts off and doesn't count down. Anybody know what the problem is?

EDIT: Ok so I can start the TT in Ignition mode then switch to accessory and then it starts to count down whether the car is on or not, if its on, I can take the key out. I don't know whats up with this. Anybody?? I also noticed that the accessory wire is loose...can I hook this up to a fuse in the fusebox or does it have to be the accessory side of the key wires

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ditch the turbo timer WRXs dont need em.

so i've read.. however I want one, already have it, want to use it. I know they're capable of being hooked up, if anybody has any advice on how to make it work correctly, please let me know.

morning bump