High end Components
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on High end Components within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Been looking around lately for some nice components for my 06's wagon and since I live in middle of nowhere ...

High end Components

Been looking around lately for some nice components for my 06's wagon and since I live in middle of nowhere wisconsin I'm having a hard time finding much to actually listen to.

Looking to spend around 600 for the set. I *believe* I have 5 1/4 in the front though I have found nothing to confirm this.

Does anyone own CDT and are they really as fantastic as I have heard? I've listened to Focals and my god those were nice but I can't afford a price frozen 1000.00....

I've heard JL's top of the line and they are ok but really didnt sound 800.00...

I've heard MB quarts and have been pretty impressed along those lines.

Any suggestions? I've been looking into CDT bigtime but actually hearing them is impossible.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MB Quart all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The JL Z series do sound good, Bostons sound good, Alpine X series sound good, but MB Quart sounds the best to me. Everyone's ears are different so it boils down to getting what sounds good to you!

where in wisconsin do you live im from pardeeville

Middle of nowhere Merrill

**Probably going to be going with the MBquart Qsd series....now if only someone knew for sure what size speakers we had up front**

i would highly recamend rainbow
    personally i would take them over any of the brands listed above

http://car.rainbow-audio.de/products...hp?pro=1&lan=2

check out www.crutchfield.com they sell a lot of different brands...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

rainbow, dls, focal, diamond perhaps

I have heard all of rainbows line, including their best. I forget the price on their top of the line but they were amazing and expensive.

To the point at hand. What I would look at first.

Rainbow, Boston Acoustics, & MB Quartz.

Rainbow is a germany brand that make killer speakers. All of their line will not disappoint.

Boston Acoustics is very percise with there speaker manufacturing to insure sound quality and durability. I have never had a problem with my Pro-series speakers in any of my cars. Also a little know fact is they will replace your speakers free of charge for the life of the speakers. Provided there is a problem, including blown speakers.

MB Quartz sound amazing. Their older speaker lines sounded great until you turned up the volume. I have heard they solved this problem with their new lines. I have not heard the new line, but I am sure they solved the problem. I put this company on the list because I dont blast my music anymore and they sound amazing at normal volume levels.
    Last edited by Musto; 04-23-2006 at 11:12 AM.
    2003 Silver WRX... SOLD
    2002 Honda civic: commuter car
    2007 Acura RDX: wifes car
    MKIV Supra to come this year.

Interesting. Never heard of Rainbow. Ever. Hehe.

Rainbows are suppose to be pretty awesome sounding, but good luck finding a store that carries them. I've been to many shops and have yet to see any.

i have MB's in my car sound awsome some one had polks in there before and i still noticesd a difference

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.