worn down stearing wheel in a 05 sti..please help...

This is a discussion on worn down stearing wheel in a 05 sti..please help... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; my stearing wheel is appering to be getting some bad ware and tear and i dont know why? I have ...

Unhappy worn down stearing wheel in a 05 sti..please help...

my stearing wheel is appering to be getting some bad ware and tear and i dont know why? I have a 05 sti and for some reason my leather is starting to look worn to the part that it not even shiny or smooth... i dont know why, this didnt happen to me in my 03 wrx? the car is littel over a year old and this started to happen, i dont ware rings, and i do clean my interior and i dont clean to much that its worn from that reason... so what the hell im confused.... does anyone have this problem it there a way to fix it with like a leather treatment or somthing. i hate to look at it and its to pricy to replace my stearing wheel soo...

i will post pic of this soon as i can
    05 STi....supercars....meet your kryptonite

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Id have the dealer replace it. My OEM momo shift knob is being replaced due to abnormal wear on the top... but then again my dad works at the dealership so it wasnt a problem.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.