Whats the GREEN connector under the dash.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Whats the GREEN connector under the dash. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey I was wondering what is the green connector under the dash behind the fuse box around that area .. ...

Question Whats the GREEN connector under the dash.

Hey I was wondering what is the green connector under the dash behind the fuse box around that area .. that are not pluged in.. on is red with a grean stripe and green connector the other is black and red wire with the same color green connector they look like they can plug right into eachother.. I wanted to know what they are... This is on a 05 wrx ..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From what I've personally done, these green connectors are used to run the car in "test mode"....necessary when tuning the ECU with the Cobb AccessPort.

If you have them plugged in when you drive the car, it's my understanding that you can do some damage, so leave them unplugged.

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by REXtard04
    From what I've personally done, these green connectors are used to run the car in "test mode"....necessary when tuning the ECU with the Cobb AccessPort.

If you have them plugged in when you drive the car, it's my understanding that you can do some damage, so leave them unplugged.

That is exactly what they are. DO NOT plug them in.

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

Thanks .. well that answers my question .. i want to get the cobb accessport so now i know i am going to you the connectors for that. thanks again

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.