STi rear veiw mirror...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STi rear veiw mirror... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im looking to grab this, does anyone know how hard the install is? Do i have to wire anything?? http://subaruproparts.com/product_in...roducts_id=110...

STi rear veiw mirror...

Im looking to grab this, does anyone know how hard the install is? Do i have to wire anything??
    http://subaruproparts.com/product_in...roducts_id=110

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the connector should already be in there. take your overhead light out and look for a connector laying up there. and then you will have to get a hold of some mirror glue or whatever they use to hold them in place. or to be safe take it to the dealership or a local mechanic.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph
    of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmond Burke
    "I don't think you will"
    05CGMWagon

those mirrors didnt come in sti's only did they??because i have one in my wrx but its not a sti

i believe it was an option for sti's

Its an option for any WRX, not just STis
    Canadian Tech Support:
    "ok, type su eh"
    Customer:
    $sua
    bash: sua: command not found
    ---------------------------------------------
    "Dont worry ma'am, we're college students, we know what we're doing"

I have the mirror, just be careful when you try to get the mirror off, you my crack the windshield
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle-
    "When it hurts to much to look back, and you're to afraid to look ahead. Just look beside you and you'll find me there."
    -Unknown-

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.