If you have Defi BF, please help me
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on If you have Defi BF, please help me within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My car was broken into about a month ago, and my Defi BF control unit had its wires cut and ...

If you have Defi BF, please help me

My car was broken into about a month ago, and my Defi BF control unit had its wires cut and the control unit was stolen. I only have a boost gauge with the control unit, but since I have no idea where to get new connectors for the wires, I think I will need to piece together replacement parts/cables.

The boost gauge is still in place, undisturbed, but all the wires to the control unit were cut, and I don't remember how it's all wired and what wires I need to order. Please help.

- F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Someone stole your control unit and left the gauges? I wish I could help, but I just want to offer my condolences. That really sucks.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.