Plastidip interior pieces + switchblade key
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Plastidip interior pieces + switchblade key within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Starting to get hit with the mod bug after being dormant for a little while. Started with the cobb AP ...

Plastidip interior pieces + switchblade key

Starting to get hit with the mod bug after being dormant for a little while.

Started with the cobb AP about a month ago for some performance gains, now just plastidipped some of the interior pieces with flat black (which I think they should have come from the factory). Also ran across the switchblade key fob on NASIOC that looked really sleek, so did that also in the past week.

Contemplating my next move. Check out the pics. Also signed up for an unlimited car wash at a place nearby that has a nice facility, so my car is always clean and I don't have to see all the little nicks on the bumper. Looks really good from a distance though 53k miles so far ('13 wrx limited black)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	center-console-trim.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	272306Click image for larger version. 

Name:	left-door-handle.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	272314Click image for larger version. 

Name:	right-door-handle.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	272322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	switchblade-keyfob.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	272330

Also bought mothers VLR and treated the leather with that, I like it better than the McGuires leather cleaner/conditioner because it's not shiny and streaky. The smell is a little strong initially but it dissipates after several days.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Woah, looks awesome man. How do you take those armrest pieces off?

it's not the whole armrest that comes out, there's a plastic trim piece by the window switches where the door handle is and there's a little flap in the door handle that you push up with a flat head and then it's just a single screw to remove, then use the flathead at the front of the plastic piece and pry and pray lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.