Findway Floor Mats
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Findway Floor Mats within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Sorry, not a mod in the usual sense, but as many are not happy with the factory mats, and not ...

I Support ClubWRX

Findway Floor Mats

Sorry, not a mod in the usual sense, but as many are not happy with the factory mats, and not in love with the rubber-look Weathertech route, the Findlay mats are a nice alternative (though sure do not claim to be the first to use them). Thanks to whomever who suggested them originally.

They are incredibly good quality. What I also like is that they cover much more of the floor and have a ridge around its edges, so I don't end up with a ridge of dirt/junk outside the perimeter of the Subaru smallish, (and quickly-wearing) mats. For example, for the drivers corner, it covers the dead pedal, goes up much higher up the base of the firewall, and has a "wear pad"; similarly, it cover much more of the passenger's floor; and, in the back, the three-piece set covers from one side to the other, including nicely over the hump.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	271618

These are very washable, very high quality, and especially for U.S. Customer, the current exchange rate reduces their price nicely. Like their thickness (but it does not interfere with your driving).

F518 Style 3D Car FLoor Liner--Subaru Impreza WRX STI Waterproof All Weather 3D Car Floor Mats | Liners

Want washable/cleanable...

http://youtu.be/uJ5kCN1fwBY
    Last edited by WRX John; 09-24-2016 at 08:49 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX
    Great post ! Thanks for sharing sir. Maybe let us know how they look/hold up after the end of the winter ?
    Clint Kachnowski
    Internet Forum Director
    PSN ckwon
    XBL ckwon
    Quote Request Thread
    Follow us on Facebook!
    No hassle LOWEST price guaranteed for forum members!
    25% discount off MSRP on Parts and Accessories!
    We can ship your Subaru and FedEx your purchase paperwork!

Been looking at these for about six months. Found them trying to find the Maxpider 3D Classic (*not* Kagu) mats. I've had those in my previous (2) cars and in my wife's Legacy. Absolutely loved them. Not available for the 15+ WRX...

Question is this, are these Findways carpet-textured or actual looped nylon? It's hard to tell by the photos I've seen, including the ones on their website.

Thanks in advance!

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry, even with a magnifying class with internal lighting and a separate LED light, still do not know. Whatever it is, it is tiny. Perhaps this picture will help you determine??? Or maybe call them: 416.858.1486

Their web site says: Made of waterproof materials, good for all weather; easy to clean, even salt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	271626

Actually, the closeup helps. It appears to be some type of looped material. I might give them a try.

Thanks!

Depending on your year, you can also go Canadian OEM. I have these in my WRX...they fit 08-2014

I also have a set for sale in the classifieds section if any of you are interested. A bit pricey, but OEM and with a heel guard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uHKowrO.jpg  

I've had the Findway mats for a year now. Sprayed them down after winter with soap and high pressure water and they look almost as good as new.

I Support ClubWRX
    izikk, thanks for that good news.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by izikk View Post
    I've had the Findway mats for a year now. Sprayed them down after winter with soap and high pressure water and they look almost as good as new.
    Very cool.
    Clint Kachnowski
    Internet Forum Director
    PSN ckwon
    XBL ckwon
    Quote Request Thread
    Follow us on Facebook!
    No hassle LOWEST price guaranteed for forum members!
    25% discount off MSRP on Parts and Accessories!
    We can ship your Subaru and FedEx your purchase paperwork!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.