Anyone Buy OLM CF Steering Wheel Bezel for '15+
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone Buy OLM CF Steering Wheel Bezel for '15+ within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone bought the below OLM steering wheel center spoke CF bezel cover please? Wanting to know how its carbon fiber ...

I Support ClubWRX

Anyone Buy OLM CF Steering Wheel Bezel for '15+

Anyone bought the below OLM steering wheel center spoke CF bezel cover please?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	271178

Wanting to know how its carbon fiber look matches or doesn't work with the factory dash horizontal CF trim bezels? Any other comments?

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	271186

Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    After looking at all the pictures I have, and sitting in my car, decided to not replace my current OLM gloss black painted bezel cover with the CF one. (My '17 has the gloss black, nav head unit surround.)

If someone later get one, posts pictures, I can always reconsider.

Will put that money toward the upcoming $200 LED horizontal fog light bezel strip if "beta" buyers report is works as well as advertised.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Subaru-WRX-...l-p/70-811.htm

I'm sorry, but I can't take any vendor seriously who says "super classy" in their product description!

"...ensures that the output is super classy."

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX John View Post

Wanting to know how its carbon fiber look matches or doesn't work with the factory dash horizontal CF trim bezels? Any other comments?

Thank you!
    Those pictures look great. I considered that piece, but it was expensive. I went with the cheap 3D Carbon Fiber decal which covers just the center of the lower spoke, and has WRX in red letter on it (see my thread with pics of my car). I looked into these alternatives in the first place because I was getting a lot of annoying reflections off that aluminum spoke from street lights at night.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX John View Post

Thank you!
    I went with a full replacement because the match wasn't exact to the fake carbon fiber in the car and I didn't like the look of just the bottom cover with the other two black spokes. And yes, expensive.

Name:	Rex Dash2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	272162

My favorite mod was the cheapest, painting the center console brake cover to match the inside trim of the shifter. Black with a clear coat.

Name:	rex console2.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	272170

I Support ClubWRX
    Very, very nice painting job MikeD_Boston. Like that treatment very much.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.