Subaru WRX Forum banner

Jason/Overland Designs Rock!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  WRX John 
#1 ·
Just finished the install of many interior leather with red stitching upgrades to my '17 WRX. Every one looks TERRRIC, adds more to the interior. Got the center top console lid, the shifter trim surround, the shift boot, the emergency brake boot and the center armrest console lid. Every piece fit easily, matches perfectly the leather and the color of the standard LTD seat red-stitching perfectly. Looks factory, but BETTER!

Vehicle Car Gear shift Mid-size car

Jason and I started planning by phone and email months ago, but I did not order until it was confirmed the '17's did not have any interior differences. Sent Jason some of the factory parts I had removed the day before I went on vacation, and exactly as planned, they arrived the day I returned home, only now no more vinyl, but beautiful!

Jason's prices were excellent, his customer service outstanding! Truly a pleasure to work with him.

overland04@me.com

Jason@Overland Designs rocks, as does his outstanding workmanship. One of the top five vendors I have ever worked with, and have been modding 25+ cars for over five decades, have done over 500 mods during that time, purchased from over 100 vendors, and he is as good as a vendor gets.

[Have no relationship to him, nor his company, paid the exact pricing as on his website. Just one very happy customer]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.