Subaru WRX Forum banner

2013 wrx sedan seat covers/floor mats

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  cflip2x 
#1 ·
Anyone have any good experiences with certain brands? I heard weather tech ones don't fit too well. Any alternatives? Besides subaru all weather floor mats. That's what I'm leaning towards abd i also wouldn't mind seat covers to protect the leather but I'm a little picky and would like my covers to still say wrx, like the seat. What're you using?

#2 ·
As for floor mats people have Husky Liners, Weathertech (make sure to get the digital) and I think there a a couple of others. I like my weather techs but I skimped and get the simple ones. I wore holes in 2 set and deiced to just get the digital.

As for seat covers I am sure you can get someone to stitch WRX on them but then whats the point. Your covers will get dirty and then you'll want covers for covers and I personally never found a nice fit for them. I would just keep up with cleaning them. Personally I am a fan of Chemical Guys products but there are others out there to keep things clean.

I use this stuff on my bike leathers and it helps keep it clean and looking good.

#3 ·
As for floor mats people have Husky Liners, Weathertech (make sure to get the digital) and I think there a a couple of others.

I use this stuff on my bike leathers and it helps keep it clean and looking good.
Thanks a bunch brotha. Will do. As for the floor mats, you said digital? Is it just a more durable material? I'll look into it. Cause i want like rubber floor mats. Easy to clean. Don't get worn out and rip like others. Etc.

#5 ·
The digital floor mats appear to me to be a mroe durable plastic no where near the give as the rubber version of thier basic floormats maybe you can ago to an autoparts store to see what they material is like.

all weather similar look to the subaru mats

I purchased a front set from a member here and still have my all weather ones in the back since I dont have people there as much.
It shouldnt matter sedan or hatch only the trunk liner is different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.