Actual interior color of 2016 WRX Limited.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Actual interior color of 2016 WRX Limited. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi All, New guy here. Wanted to see if anyone knew the correct interior color of the 2016 WRX Limited. ...

Actual interior color of 2016 WRX Limited.

Hi All,

New guy here. Wanted to see if anyone knew the correct interior color of the 2016 WRX Limited. Going to be purchasing the JDM armrest extension and I am seeing conflicting information pertaining to the actual color of the interior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zH82GI9vE Has J2017FG000JC which appears to be too dark.

NASIOC - View Single Post - The 2015-2016 Subaru WRX/STi pic thread Also shows the JC to be too dark.

Miscellaneous - Is the only place I have seen that carries both. They state that the MG is actually the correct color for 2015 WRX

The rest of the internet says that the JC is the "perfect" match to 2015.

Just wanted to see if anybody actually knew if different trim levels on the 2015/2016 had slightly different interior colors, namely which might be Jet Black and which would be Off Black.

Thanks in advance. Can't wait to be part of the family. 15 years coming...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The carpeting is jet black, and the leather is off black.

Following along. I'm also trying to match the color for the armrest.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.