WeatherTech Mats - 2016 WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WeatherTech Mats - 2016 WRX within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone tried putting the 2015 WRX WeatherTech mats on their 2016 WRX? I assume they should fit since from ...

WeatherTech Mats - 2016 WRX

Has anyone tried putting the 2015 WRX WeatherTech mats on their 2016 WRX? I assume they should fit since from what I know nothing that changed would effect their fitment.

I contacted WeatherTech and got the worst reply possible:
    Hello AL,
    Thank you for contacting MacNeil Automotive Products ltd. Unfortunately we do not have anything for any 2016 Subaru at this time. It usually takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks in production. Please feel free to call or email me directly to check availability or if you may need assistance placing an order. All of my contact information is below along with my hours.

Thank you,
    Joseph Castellanos
    WeatherTech®
    MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech
    Customer Service and Sales Representative
    2016 WRX CWP 6MT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'd imagine they'll fit.. they didn't change anything about the car.
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

Registered User General Klinger's Avatar
    What's their return policy? You can always order and return if they don't fit correctly.

I ordered a set for mine and already have them. Just waiting on the car now. I cant imagine that they wouldn't fit.

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SubiNub View Post
    I ordered a set for mine and already have them. Just waiting on the car now. I cant imagine that they wouldn't fit.
    They're an awesome investment. Can't go wrong.
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

I plane to order a set as well. Like other said, there are not any changes astetically to the car other then the wheel size on the premium and limited (18x8.5)
    2016 WRX
    1993 Typhoon
    2005 STi SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by SubiNub View Post
    Wrong... they have changed the position of the seat rails and they won't fit. Oh okay, just kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    Wrong... they have changed the position of the seat rails and they won't fit. Oh okay, just kidding!
    That would be my luck; which is why I posted asking if anyone tired.
    2016 WRX CWP 6MT

I Support ClubWRX
    If you are going to get them I suggest getting the digital fit. The others are ok but I had to replace mine twice due to foot wear spots.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Cobb Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Shifter Bushings | Stoptech Pads & Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | OEM STI & Morimoto Mini H1 Quad HID Retrofit | XSB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley | Perrin Cold Air Intake | CNT Catted Divorced Downpipe W/Titanium Wrap and Grimmspeed Heatshild | Grimmspeed Pink Radiator Shroud & Alternator Cover

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX Build

i ordered the 2015 husky mats 2 weeks ago for my 2016 wrx which i got yesterday and they fit.

Do you keep them in your car year round, and if not do you have to worry about the sides flattening out and losing shape?

I have a 2016 just got it but I plan to keep them in year round. Yeah. That's why I paid good money for them. Plus they have lifetime warranty

Pics or it didn't happen....

How are the huskies compared to the weather techs? I have the weather tech loners in my mustang and love them

Just bought the 2016 digital fit ones.
    2016 WRX CWP 6MT

Weathertech now has the 2016 listed on their site and it's the same part number so you should be good to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.