Pic Request: Illuminated Autometer Gauges

This is a discussion on Pic Request: Illuminated Autometer Gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've searched and I couldn't find any pictures of the Autometer Sport-Comp Gauges illuminated at night time. I just picked ...

Pic Request: Illuminated Autometer Gauges

I've searched and I couldn't find any pictures of the Autometer Sport-Comp Gauges illuminated at night time. I just picked up an OEM Gauge Pod (clock replacement) and am looking to fit it with these gauges but I'd like to see what they look like at night.

Anyone?

Joris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the Sport Comp boost and oil pressure gauges in the Autometer dash bezel. Only the boost gauge is hooked up right now. I'm waiting for warmer weather to install the oil pressure gauge sending unit and wiring. I don't have any pics, but the Sport Comp gauges are almost an exact match to the stock dash colors, right down to the red needle. I know a lot of people don't like the green/red look, but rather than change the color of my dash, I figure I'd go with an affordable gauge line that matches the stock colors. I like that my gauges look like they came from the factory.

I have no mods to my car, but once I do engine and exhaust mods, I'll install a 3-gauge dash pod. I can get pictures of my setup if you like.
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.

Some night time pictures would be awesome. I'd like to see how close they are to the stock dash colours and also how bright they are at night.

Thanks Darrell

Joris

I'll try to get some day/night pics this week. The gauge backlights dim if you connect them to the right circuit (unused pair of wires in the radio wiring harness) and the brightness matches the dash lights pretty well.
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.