Dog Barrier

This is a discussion on Dog Barrier within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey whats up rexers. So I have a 9 month old APBT thats sweet as can be, but is full ...

Dog Barrier

Hey whats up rexers. So I have a 9 month old APBT thats sweet as can be, but is full of energy and loves going on car rides to the dog park. I didnt mind when he trampled around in my jeep, but obviously I dont want him to ruin the interior of my '13 WRX hatch. Do any of you have a recommendation as to a good dog barrier for the hatch that has helped to keep your car intact? Thanks for the input.
    fear is the mind killer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is the guy who will be doing the damage to the interior.
    fear is the mind killer

I have the Subaru all weather trunk mat in my hatch. Other than that, i started my dogs as pups only riding in the hatch. They would wear their harness, and i would attach their leash to the LATCH tether points with just enough room for them to move around the hatch a bit, but not get over the seat. Now they know to just stay back there.
    They are too big to travel together now, so if I'm taking them both somewhere, i have the Subaru dog barrier in my wifes outback.

ah yeah great point on the latch system back there. None of my previous cars have had one so I totally forgot to think of that. Thats a good idea man thanks.
    fear is the mind killer

No problem!
    Make sure to post updates as to what your dog has been up to lately in here http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...hp?t=134367892

Quote Originally Posted by crepitus View Post
    Hey whats up rexers. So I have a 9 month old APBT thats sweet as can be, but is full of energy and loves going on car rides to the dog park. I didnt mind when he trampled around in my jeep, but obviously I dont want him to ruin the interior of my '13 WRX hatch. Do any of you have a recommendation as to a good dog barrier for the hatch that has helped to keep your car intact? Thanks for the input.
    Some of the best pet barriers on the market are the one's from Travall. They have model specific barriers for almost every single model. This is a very solid piece of work.

That's a great recommendation too. I looked them up and they look like great barriers. Problem is I don't see any for newer than 2007. ) :

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    fear is the mind killer