steering wheel emblem
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on steering wheel emblem within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; has anyone removed or swapped out the emblem on their steering wheel for a 13 wrx? i'm trying to figure ...

I Support ClubWRX

steering wheel emblem

has anyone removed or swapped out the emblem on their steering wheel for a 13 wrx? i'm trying to figure out if it's just adhesive or if there is something mechanical holding it on there. Thanks.
    2013 Subaru WRX named BlueRex
    2003 Jeep Rubicon, special zombie apocalypse edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What exactly do you want to swap it out for? I highly doubt mechanical since you dont want that accidentally hitting you if the airbag goes off.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    a different emblem.

I Support ClubWRX
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    holy crap. so it's not just adhesive. i'm just going to get an overlay then for the stock emblem. i'm not sure there is an aftermarket version of that with those clamps out there, and i don't think anything is going to stick to what's under there. Thanks man.

Take a screw driver with some tap on the end (not to scratch anything) and pull that bitch out. If u want to put something different on u can sand back the plastic piece (disengage the horn or pull battery out). Sand it to a smooth finish and u can put any custom piece/ sticker u want in there. If u have any questions feel free to ask!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.