Swc harness deck install?

This is a discussion on Swc harness deck install? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone. I know there are some threads out there on this topic, but I'm hoping for something more recent. ...

Swc harness deck install?

Hey everyone. I know there are some threads out there on this topic, but I'm hoping for something more recent. I have a 2011 Wrx, I'm wanting to put in a Sony double din deck. I know about the dash kit I'll need, current factory one will leave a gap on either side, but I'm concerned about my steering wheel controls and Bluetooth controls. I want it to work exactly as it is now. What kind of harnesses will I need and where do I get them? Thx for any help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Parts Needed To Install Aftermarket Head Unit In Subaru Impreza/WRX/STI/Forester/Crosstrek

I believe that David is a one-man show, so you may not always count on an instant response.

I bought a harness and ASWC from him. It made the wiring job easy, and I didn't have to cut into the WRX's wiring at all. Plug-and-play.

Nice thx for the help.