Front seat back protection from kids feet! Help!

This is a discussion on Front seat back protection from kids feet! Help! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have had to resort to making my kids take off their shoes because they can't keep their feet of ...

Front seat back protection from kids feet! Help!

I have had to resort to making my kids take off their shoes because they can't keep their feet of the seat backs.
    All the seat back protectors I have found are for cars with removable headrests.
    I have tried the sticky film that movers use on carpet, but it comes of very easily.
    I know this isn't a huge deal to some but I bought my car brand new and would like to keep it nice.
    Thank you for any help.

Car details:
    2014 WRX Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

After having kids, i gave up on keeping my car spotless.. I think you may have to shift in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    After having kids, i gave up on keeping my car spotless.. I think you may have to shift in that direction.
    Ha thank you, I really hope I don't have to. They re really good love the car too, just have buzzy feet. I mean Bride makes a seat back protector for their seats... There's gotta be something for our cars.

I have a three year old and she was taught to keep her feet off the seat. She does it in everyone else's car but knows not to do it in mine. All it took was us telling her not to

Our 4 year old is really good about it, but even just sitting there the tips of her shoes touch the back. She even sits with her legs crossed most of the time so they re no where near the seat. But they get rubbed up against every once in a while.

I Support ClubWRX
    Simple solution. I have a Brica Kick mat. Works for me.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Thank you rage! Looks like it meant for a car with a removable headrest. Very glad to hear that it works with our seats.

I Support ClubWRX
    The top & bottom anchors are just Velcro. It is a snug fit at the top. But works just fine.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.