Anyone looking for a new air freshener?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone looking for a new air freshener? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just wanted to post up something great I've found to keep my car smelling amazing, and it's one of those ...

Anyone looking for a new air freshener?

Just wanted to post up something great I've found to keep my car smelling amazing, and it's one of those scents that "no one else has". Anyway, I'm a fitness fanatic, and I've been using these gym bag deodorizers by Super Body Care that I found on bodybuilding.com as my air freshener for about 3 months now. I was using the "Squash" Air-Spencer by Eikosha, but they got expensive fast, even if it smelled amazing. After shipping, these are about $20, and if you use 2 at a time, then you're basically getting 10 "air fresheners" at a time. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and throw out a link in case anyone is looking for a new scent. Here's a link to the deodorizers!

Gym Bag Deodorizors by Super Body Care at Bodybuilding.com - Lowest Price on Gym Bag Deodorizors!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Haha do you work for them? ... I do want a new air freshener

Lol def not... Just tired of having the same old thing or paying $13 a pop for "squash"

Sooooo.. Your car smells like a dirty gym bag?

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    if you like squash, look for myshaldan on ebay or if you have a local asian/vietnamese market. they're still a little pricey (ususally 5$ a piece) but they last a pretty long time

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.