Interior details

This is a discussion on Interior details within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was driving my wrx and was looking around admiring the interior of the car love the red stitching on ...

Interior details

I was driving my wrx and was looking around admiring the interior of the car love the red stitching on the seats and the wrx logo on the seats. But I was wondering why didn't they continue the red stitching around the shift boot and the hand brake "leather"? It just seems odd to me that they would skip that little detail. Any thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can't get great interior and great performance from a car that only retails at 25-35k new. Subaru had to cut corners somewhere. Hit up redlinegoods.com and get some leather accents to help bring some quality into the interior. I bought a shift boot, and door arm rest covers and I'm happy I did.
    2010 WRB WRX

Don't get me wrong its a great interior... Love the seats love the way the car drives overall in love with the car. plus it also helps when you pull up to your apartment complex and the guys walking out tell you nice car. lol. Ya I saw redline and I probably will order new stuff from them how difficult was the changing out process?

I Support ClubWRX
    Its pretty easy to install. Check out the beginning of the video where he shows you how to remove the surround.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

The shifter boot isn't hard at all. The armrest covers are a bit more involved and some modification is needed, but not hard to do.
    2010 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Look up JPM Coachworks. Great quality stuff for interior accents.