Replacing 2007 WRX 6-Disc CD Player
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Replacing 2007 WRX 6-Disc CD Player within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi, guys. I have a few questions for you. I have a 2007 WRX with a CD player model C-124. ...

Replacing 2007 WRX 6-Disc CD Player

Hi, guys. I have a few questions for you. I have a 2007 WRX with a CD player model C-124. I can't find the exact model anywhere right now. I would like to know the difference between the C-124 and the C-133. Would the later fit in the bay of the former? Also, what all stock CD players will fit in the 2007 WRX stereo bay? What I mean is, are the CD players for say the 2013 the same dimensions as for the 2007?

Thanks for your time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

These things are standardized. As far as size and shape goes. Electrical connections are all over the place. The car audio shops have everything you might or could need and then some... I'm not sure what your model exactly is, but these come in single, 1-1/2 and double bay sizes. I did replace the 1-1/2 size in my JP with a regular size stereo, single CD. It just meant a different front (additional plastic plate) with cut-out for the new stereo. So the 2013 will most likely fit in the 2007. You can judge by the height of the unit.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Thanks! I was just curious about the newer models. I will probably just good with a p-133 circa 2007.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.