Pro sport boost guage evo series not working
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pro sport boost guage evo series not working within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Some of you may flame me on how ****ty these gauges are... yea. We'll my problem is at idle it ...

Pro sport boost guage evo series not working

Some of you may flame me on how ****ty these gauges are... yea. We'll my problem is at idle it reads -28 or -30 which hella make me wanna rip that **** off my dash wrong, and am running 18psi of boost and it reads 14 it's really annoying I've had it like that for a while but since night are getting a little cooler down here at fl boost creep is becoming an issue so any help will do. maybe I wired it wrong idk I used add a circuit and put it on Cigarette light and tried radio too and same **** btw I just bought a new transmitter sensor or what ever it's called and we'll same thing 26 dollar

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What do you want us to say? Prosport gauges are notorious for not reading properly. Contact them and do their "troubleshooting", then return the gauge for a new one.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    if you're under still under warranty, just contact prosport. although the gauges arent fantastic- they do happen to have great customer service.

(i ended up just getting rid of mine and getting defi's which i am much happier with though)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    they do happen to have great customer service

I can't entirely agree with that. While they were quick to respond, every time I had a problem their answer was for me to return the gauges and sending units for replacement (I was required to pay for shipping each time). I returned gauges four times, only to have the replacements fail after a month or two. Eventually your warranty period runs out, and they tell you even though the non-functional gauge you have now was just shipped to you last month, it was over two years ago when you made your original purchase, therefore you are no longer under warranty.. at which point they offered to sell me more gauges at a 10% discount.

Their communication was good, but in the end I ended up paying for a product that never worked, and they refused to return my money. I do not consider that to be good customer service. If anything, I consider that to be a flat out scam.

Yeah, prosport is garbage, and OP, that's a lot of stars, stop e-cussing so much, ha.

I got lucky i think and have extremely good luck with mine.
    Jason
    Alligator Performance
    2004 WRX. No Kittys, Cobb AP
    2006 LBZ Duramax. 644hp

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.