ATI Center Gauge Pod Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2013

This is a discussion on ATI Center Gauge Pod Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2013 within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone have any installed pictures of this? I'm interested but I'm afraid it will look out of place. I really ...

ATI Center Gauge Pod Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2013

Anyone have any installed pictures of this? I'm interested but I'm afraid it will look out of place. I really loved the look of the clock 3 gauge pod in the 04-05 wrx. I wish it looked like that.

Picture of ATI Center Gauge Pod Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2013

I did a google search and a forum search and didn't find many results.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

read it over hangs, and the fitment is just plain poor. I will say that the installs where people had coachworks do a dash install over the ati pod it looks AWESOME

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WREXXY View Post
    read it over hangs, and the fitment is just plain poor. I will say that the installs where people had coachworks do a dash install over the ati pod it looks AWESOME
    In ATI's defense, the older GDs were designed for a gauge pod; this was actually a dealer option. The new GR's just simply aren't designed for a clock pod.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    What gauges are you looking to add do you already have the smy cluster.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I don't need that many gauges. Just like the look. I really only need/want a boost gauge and oil pressure seems to be an important indicator gauge as well.

anyone have this installed?

I Support ClubWRX
    You may want to read this. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2356468
    Personally if you want it mainly for the look I would spend my money on some thing else but it's up to you. I'm not saying its not a good idea to monitor what's going on in your car but if you dont need them there are other things you can do. But if you must have a triple gauge pod this so far is the best one (that doesnt block the vents)with out going custom. Why not get some fiberglass and make your own. I'm tempted but working on a subwoofer enclosure that doesn't cost 300

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Looks like a lot of work to achieve a simple nice look. Why can't this be plug and play

I Support ClubWRX
    because the dash was not designed for it. This dash has been around since 08 if there was a nice simple option they would have had it by now but the dash has more of a shape to in no hard lines.
    Last edited by cflip2x; 07-11-2013 at 03:34 PM.

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX