Bluetooth help
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bluetooth help within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So it seems like I pretty much have to yell alot of times for anybody to hear me when I ...

Bluetooth help

So it seems like I pretty much have to yell alot of times for anybody to hear me when I use my Bluetooth. Is there anything I can do to help with this? It's especially annoying on the highway
    2013 WRX sedan - MODS = pretty much every bolt on besides a bigger turbo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by elblanco1987 View Post
    So it seems like I pretty much have to yell alot of times for anybody to hear me when I use my Bluetooth. Is there anything I can do to help with this? It's especially annoying on the highway
    There is a sensitivity adjustment for the mic ... I forget which button it is, but look it up in the manual. IMO the Bluetooth in the Subaru sucks as well as the mic (no noise cancellation). I tried several adjustments but then finally gave up because no one could understand me on the phone. I now just use my ear piece when driving.
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX (Premium) | EFI Logics Tuned Stage 3 | Cobb SF CAI | Invidia EL Race Header | Cobb Catted Downpipe | Borla CBE | PW TMIC | Grimmspeed EBCS | Grimmspeed AOS | DW 65C Fuel Pump | Grimmspeed Light Weight Pulley | SPT Short Shifter | JNA Front Lip | EPIC Performance Springs | SMY Cluster w/ Boost & Oil Pressure

I thought it was just me. Nobody can understand me. They say they only hear every third or so word. I gave up and also use an earpiece noe
    2013 wrx sedan(saving up for a 2015 STI)

Previous faist cars: '05 Mustang GT '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo

I Support ClubWRX
    I was having a similar problem with the signal and found that my phone
    was too close to the radio. Now when I use the phone I place it away from
    The radio and it seems to work better.
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

use the steering wheel controls, left side to adjust the sensitivity of the mic, which is still pretty crappy. My wifes last car, a Volvo C70 convertible, the BT mic even worked great with the top down. Some type of fancy noise cancellation people on the other end could not tell the top was down.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.