Rear seat headrest stitching

This is a discussion on Rear seat headrest stitching within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've began selecting a nice list of interior goodies to make the interior look a little bit more eye-catching. I'm ...

Rear seat headrest stitching

I've began selecting a nice list of interior goodies to make the interior look a little bit more eye-catching. I'm considering having the red 'STI' stitched into the back seat head rests, I think it would look a bit nicer then just the plain black and would match the front seats nicely. So far the only place I know of to do this is to just bring the head rests to the mall nearest me and have one of those carts thats stitches shirts/hats and ask them to do it, but I'd rather have somewhere more professional do it so I'm assured its exactly in center, and font exactly the same.

Thanks for any help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    JPM coachworks would probably hook you up.

Good thinking, let me shoot them an email.

Google auto upholstery shops in your area. They'll certainly do it.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Google auto upholstery shops in your area. They'll certainly do it.
    upholstery! thats the word i was thinkin of! thank you!

Nice! You're very welcome. Only stipulation is that you must add some pics when you do it!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post

Nice! You're very welcome. Only stipulation is that you must add some pics when you do it!
    A build add will be available this summer on my STi. Only reason there isn't one yet is my only computer is my school laptop which is beyond blocked, so once they take it back and im forced to get my own laptop then ill post it.